What personal information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services we provide.
Examples of the types of information we collect include:
• General information such as you, your spouse, and dependent’s name, address, contact details, date of birth, and gender;
• Identification information such as social security number, passport number, or driver’s license number.
• Documents: such as W2s, 1099NEC, 1099MISC, and other related documents used to provide services.
• Information about your job including job title and employment.
• Information that is relevant to your contract with R. Payne LLC
• Information relevant to any claim or complaint you may make.
• Financial information, such as your bank and payment details.
Marketing and Opt-Out
We may use your personal information to provide you with information about products or services that may be of interest to you when you are an existing customer or when you have provided your consent for us to do so. We may do this by mail or email. We are committed to only sending you marketing communications that you have clearly expressed an interest in receiving. If you wish to opt-out of marketing, you may do so by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link that appears in all emails or telling us when we call you.
Sharing of Personal Information
R. Payne LLC may disclose your Personal Information to a third party for a business purpose such as tax preparation services. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we require that the recipient both keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Tracking User Behavior
R. Payne LLC may keep track of the websites and pages they own that visitors visit, in order to determine which services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising with R. Payne LLC to clients whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Sale of Personal Information
R. Payne LLC does not sell, lease, or rent any personal information to third parties.
How do we protect your information?
R. Payne LLC maintains reasonable administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of the personal information you submit to us. We use a range of organizational and technical security measures to protect your information, including:
• network security measures such as intrusion detection systems;
• access controls such as password protection and user logging; and
• virus and malware control on our systems.
• Secure Wireless Networks
• Use of cloud storage to back up data.
• Strong passwords for encrypted files and locked files
• Two-step authentication for locked files.
• No use of public computers and unsecured networks
• Shredding hard copies of documents with sensitive and confidential information.
We review our security measures periodically. We also ensure that our employees receive appropriate data security training.
How long do we keep your information?
R. Payne LLC will only keep your personal information for the minimum periods required to fulfill the relevant purposes set out in this Policy and to fulfill the statute of limitation to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. The exact time period will depend on your relationship with us and the type of personal information we hold. For example, if you decide to not continue tax preparation services with us, we will hold your information for 3 years from the last tax return filing due date.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that R. Payne LLC delete any of your Personal Information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your Personal Information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
• Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity: or prosecute those responsible for that activity:
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Engage in public or peer review, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with any existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provide the information.
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable request to us either by phone or email.
We comply with all regulations and laws including, but not limited to:
• Electronic Communications Privacy Act
• The Federal Trade Commission
• The Breach of Personal Information Notification Act
• The Privacy of Social Security Numbers Law
• The IRS regulations and laws
• Pennsylvania state laws
Information security is extremely important to R. Payne LLC. If you believe you have discovered a security vulnerability on this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org